Registered Nurse ATRMC Relief Charge (Emergency Department)
RN - Emergency Services Relief Charge RN Position Overview
FTE: 0.900000 / Status: Full Time Employee
Schedule: Variable Schedule Nights
Earn more for Charge RN
This position is eligible for an $2,000 employee referral bonus, payable only to our current employees. Please visit www.asante.org/careers/jobs/referrals to learn more details!
*all bonus payouts are subject to tax
Asante is more than a great hospital system in an amazing location. We are a community of passionate providers and service-focused caregivers who collaborate to deliver amazing patient outcomes; a place where titles don't matter as much as your creativity, drive, and passion. Our culture, values and people create an environment of sustained medical excellence.
Asante Three Rivers Medical Center (ATRMC) in Grants Pass is a community hospital that offers a wide range of high-quality medical care to residents of Southern Oregon. The 125-bed hospital combines the small hospital feel with the high-tech capabilities of a modern facility.
Asante Three Rivers received the Pathway to Excellence designation in 2019 for the third time from the American Nurses Credentialing Center. The hospital is one of only two in Oregon to achieve this honor, and one of only 23 hospitals worldwide to have achieved the designation three or more times. The Pathway to Excellence designation recognizes health care organizations that have made a commitment to creating a nursing practice environment that empowers and engages staff. Asante Three Rivers is a multi-year recipient of the CMS 5 star ranking for quality and safety and also ranked in among the top providers of orthopedic services in Oregon.
The Three Rivers Medical Center Emergency Department has 30 beds and is a Level 3 trauma service. Of the 30 beds we have 2 hold and 4 flex rooms. Nurse to patient ratios vary depending on patient volume but generally it is a 4:1 ratio or less, depending on acuity. The environment is fast-paced with great teamwork that starts with a shared governance model.
As an Emergency Services RN you will have the opportunity to:
- Provide hands on patient care for a multitude of diverse Emergency situations
- Utilize critical care skills in a high acuity patient care population
- Participate in a team environment to provide high quality patient care
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing preferred
- Experience in an acute patient care environment preferred
- Emergency Department experience preferred
- Registered Nurse (RN) licensed by Oregon State Board of Nursing (OSBN) required upon start
- Basic Life Support for the Healthcare Provider (BLS) certified through the American Heart Association (AHA) required upon start
Must obtain within 4 months of hire:
- ACLS: Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support
- PALS: Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- TNCC: Trauma Nurse Core Course
- CEN: Certified Emergency Nurse
What We Offer
- Competitive starting wage
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, and wellness
- Excellent retirement package with up to 6% employer contribution
- Generous Earned Time Off
- Tuition reimbursement after one year of service
About Asante and Southern Oregon
Asante is a local, community owned and governed, not-for-profit organization that provides comprehensive health care services to more than 550,000 people in a nine-county area of Southern Oregon and Northern California. It includes Asante Ashland Community Hospital in Ashland, Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center in Medford, Asante Three Rivers Medical Center in Grants Pass, Asante Physician Partners throughout the Rogue Valley, and additional health care partnerships. Virtually all medical specialties and services are represented within an organization dedicated to providing exceptional care. With over 5,000 employees, Asante's entities offer outstanding opportunities for career advancement and professional growth. At Asante your work positively impacts your family, friends, neighbors and the community. Experience the difference in how you work, how you live and how you connect.
At Asante we are defined by our values - traits that guide us as we serve patients and the community:
Excellence - Respect - Honesty - Service - Teamwork
Asante is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to employ and advance in employment women, minorities, qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.