CT Tech Opportunities
Req #: 12646
Entity: Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center
Location: Medford, OR
Shift: 1st Shift - Days
Union Position: No
Schedule: Full Time
Salary: $36.79 - $50.59 depending on qualifications
CT Tech Opportunities
External candidates may be eligible for a Recruitment Bonus and/or Relocation Assistance!
Questions? Contact Chandler White at [email protected]
Who We Are
Asante's imaging experts go above and beyond. All our technicians are highly trained, exceeding state requirements with advanced certifications in MRI, CT, ultrasound, nuclear medicine, and bone density scanning. Our imaging program is supervised by a board-certified radiologist who works directly with technicians at the hospital to interpret test results and offer guidance on complex cases.
OurComputed Tomography (CT) Techsperform various computerized tomographic procedures that are reliant on independent critical thinking and professional judgement to ensure quality evaluation of films. Our CT Techs play a key role in the patient experience and are responsible for providing compassionate patient care.
Who You Are
- Problem solver, able to solve challenges with scheduling, films, patients, and prioritization (triage work).
- Autonomous, capable of assuming responsibility for designated work assignments and collaborating with team and leaders when needed.
- Effective communicator, able to adapt communication style to meet the needs of patients, peers, and physicians.
- Detail oriented, capable of developing a complete picture of the case including discussion with patient, studies, labs, and physician insight.
- Flexible, able to anticipate and respond effectively to changes in direction, work volume, and emergencies.
- Safety oriented, highly conscious of safety protocols to ensure radiation safety of all patients, families, and staff.
- Growth-minded, passionate about the best practices in Radiologic Technology and participative in department and team performance improvement.
What You'll Do
- Provide quality patient exams that are clinically comprehensive and meet the needs of the patient.
- Manage a variety of designated work assignments including routine exams and procedures on OP, IP, and ED patients.
- Explain exams to patients (including family/friends when appropriate), answer questions and work to allay fears or anxiety associated with all procedures and CT equipment.
- Monitor and act on radiation safety best practices including lead shielding as necessary.
- One or more years of CT tech experience is preferred (will consider new graduates with technical and patient care proficiency).
- Licensed in Radiography or Nuclear Medicine by the Oregon Board of Medical Imaging (OBMI) with certification in Computed Tomography CT is required.
- BLS: Basic Life Support for the Healthcare Provider certified through the American Heart Association (AHA) required upon start.
- CSCCT: Certified by the Society of Cardiovascular Computer Tomography,preferred.
For this position in the ARRMC CT Scanning Department:
- OBMI Temporary License in respective specialty may be considered. Permanent licensure must be obtained within 1 year of hire or prior to temporary license expiration.
What We Offer
- Competitive starting pay - including earning more with a preferred unit-designated specialty certification!
- Comprehensive Total Rewards package including medical, dental, vision, wellness; retirement plan with up to a 6% employer contribution; and a generous paid time off policy that increases with years of service
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
What Makes Us Different
Asante is more than a great hospital system in an amazing location. We are a community of passionate providers and service-focused caregivers who collaborate to deliver amazing patient outcomes; a place where titles don't matter as much as your creativity, drive, and passion. Our culture, values and people create an environment of sustained medical excellence.For more on our story and award-winning health care, clickHERE.
At Asante we are defined by our values - traits that guide us as we serve patients and the community:
Excellence - Respect - Honesty - Service - Teamwork
Asante is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to employ and advance in employment women, minorities, qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.