Exercise Physiologist ATRMC (Cardiac Rehab)
FTE/Hours: FTE: 0.900000
Salary: Start at $24.32/hr, wages are determined by experience and qualifications.
Anticipated schedule: Monday-Thursday
The Exercise Physiologist responsible for Evaluation and development of individualized plan of care based on medical history, comorbidities, physical testing as well as modification of the plan of care based on the patient's response to treatment. Additional responsibilities include cardiac telemetry monitoring, clerical duties, data collection, insurance verification, equipment maintenance and supplies requisition. Working collaboratively with a multidisciplinary team to promote behavioral changes in the cardiac population.
- 1 year of clinical experience from an educational program focused on Cardiac Rehab
- Master's degree in exercise science or allied health career with a focus on fitness and wellness.
- Basic Life Support for the Healthcare Provider (BLS) certified by American Heart Association (AHA) required upon start
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certified from American Heart Association,
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Data collection and analysis skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to function as an effective team member
What We Offer
- Competitive starting wage
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, and wellness
- Excellent retirement package with up to 6% employer contribution
- Generous Earned Time Off
- Tuition reimbursement after one year of service
Asante is more than a great hospital system in an amazing location. We are a community of passionate providers and service-focused caregivers who collaborate to deliver amazing patient outcomes; a place where titles don't matter as much as your creativity, drive, and passion. Our culture, values and people create an environment of sustained medical excellence.
About Asante and Southern Oregon
Asante is a local, community owned and governed, not-for-profit organization that provides comprehensive health care services to more than 550,000 people in a nine-county area of Southern Oregon and Northern California. It includes Asante Ashland Community Hospital in Ashland, Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center in Medford, Asante Three Rivers Medical Center in Grants Pass, Asante Physician Partners throughout the Rogue Valley, and additional health care partnerships. Virtually all medical specialties and services are represented within an organization dedicated to providing exceptional care. With over 5,000 employees, Asante's entities offer outstanding opportunities for career advancement and professional growth. At Asante your work positively impacts your family, friends, neighbors and the community. Experience the difference in how you work, how you live and how you connect.
At Asante we are defined by our values - traits that guide us as we serve patients and the community:
Excellence - Respect - Honesty - Service - Teamwork
Asante is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to employ and advance in employment women, minorities, qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.