Registered Nurse Clinic ARRMC(Cardiac Studies Pacing Clinic)
FTE: 1.000000 | Full Time Employee
Salary: Based on experience and education. Typical salary range between $33.25-$41.56.
Asante is more than a great hospital system in an amazing location. We are a community of passionate providers and service-focused caregivers who collaborate to deliver amazing patient outcomes; a place where titles don't matter as much as your creativity, drive, and passion. Our culture, values and people create an environment of sustained medical excellence.
The Device Clinic RN for Asante will work independently under the direction of standing orders from the Electrophysiologists in longitudinal follow-up if implanted cardiac pacemakers and defibrillators. The RN will function with a great deal of autonomy in the day to day operations of the clinic.
- Registered Nurse (RN) licensed by Oregon State Board of Nursing (OSBN); required upon start
- Basic Life Support for the Healthcare Provider (BLS) certified through the American Heart Association (AHA); required upon start
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, preferred
- Crisis Intervention Training, preferred
- 2 years cardiac experience, preferable in critical care; preferred
- Understand the functionality of all aspects of device interrogations, including on-site and remote monitoring
- Perform interrogations of all devices. Understand date obtained including analysis of rhythms with the ability to respond with appropriate and approved re-programming
- Wound assessment and instructions for patients with newly implanted devices
- Document clearly and concisely in appropriate software
- Demonstrate strong computer skills and utilize skills in operations of the department
- Clearly communicates with all patients, physicians and staff in a clear, professional manner. Makes appropriate allowances for patients with disabilities.
- Identify and assist any unstable patient
- Insure patient confidentiality and adhere to HIPAA policies
- Understand OSHA rules as it pertains to safety and blood borne pathogens
- Adhere to all Asante policies and procedures. Maintain professional appearance, uphold personal conduct abiding by Asante's values of excellence, service, honesty, teamwork and respect.
- Ability to prioritize and complete work with meticulous attention to detail in a timely and organized manner
- Ability to maintain a calm demeanor in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of basic telephone etiquette and operations of office equipment including fax machine, copier, printer and scanner
What We Offer
- Competitive starting wage
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, and wellness
- Excellent retirement package with up to 6% employer contribution
- Generous Earned Time Off
- Tuition reimbursement after one year of service
About Asante and Southern Oregon
Asante is a local, community owned and governed, not-for-profit organization that provides comprehensive health care services to more than 550,000 people in a nine-county area of Southern Oregon and Northern California. It includes Asante Ashland Community Hospital in Ashland, Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center in Medford, Asante Three Rivers Medical Center in Grants Pass, Asante Physician Partners throughout the Rogue Valley, and additional health care partnerships. Virtually all medical specialties and services are represented within an organization dedicated to providing exceptional care. With over 5,000 employees, Asante's entities offer outstanding opportunities for career advancement and professional growth. At Asante your work positively impacts your family, friends, neighbors and the community. Experience the difference in how you work, how you live and how you connect.
At Asante we are defined by our values - traits that guide us as we serve patients and the community:
Excellence - Respect - Honesty - Service - Teamwork
Asante is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to employ and advance in employment women, minorities, qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.