Registered Nurse - Clinic APP (Medford Fam Med Murphy) FTE/Hours:
WHY ASANTE PHYSICIAN PARTNERS
Asante Physician Partners (APP) is a physician-led group of over 300 top medical professionals working together to provide comprehensive, accessible care to patients in Southern Oregon. With 38 clinics in Jackson and Josephine counties, Asante Physician Partners plays a key role in providing high-quality accessible health care to our community. We collaborate with other healthcare professionals throughout the area to offer you a full spectrum of quality care close to home, supported by Asante's full range of services and hospitals.
The Clinic RN for Asante Physician Partners (APP) provides care in an integrated healthcare setting with a focus on managing the health of a designated population. This is accomplished by using change behavior skills, education and care coordination to engage with a designated population to improve the health and improve lifestyle behaviors to achieve optimum health and well-being. The current ambulatory care setting is diverse and multifaceted, requiring nurses highly skilled in-patient assessment and with the ability to implement a broad range of nursing interventions in a variety of settings.
Utilizing the nursing process, the Clinic RN delivers superb health care in a compassionate manner; is committed to excellence; and empowered to streamline and improve operations. RN's are leaders in their practice settings and across the continuum of care. They are uniquely qualified to influence organizational standards related to patient safety and care delivery in the outpatient setting.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, preferred
- Minimum 2 years of clinical nursing experience is required
- Registered Nurse (RN) licensed by Oregon State Board of Nursing (OSBN); required upon start
- Basic Life Support for the Healthcare Provider (BLS) certified through the American Heart Association (AHA); required upon start
- Utilized the Nursing Process to identify and resolve problems within the scope of practice
- Performs Nursing duties as designated through policies, procedures, protocols, orders and patient plan of care
- Demonstrates Nursing excellence in practice through self-directed behavior using critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills to represent department to the public and internal customers through actions and behaviors
- Ability to prioritize work and accomplish projects in a systematic approach (maintaining disease registries for multiple patient cohorts)
- Current knowledge and skills appropriate to the age/type of patient population served, preferred
- Bilingual, preferred
What We Offer
- Competitive starting wage
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, and wellness
- Excellent retirement package with up to 6% employer contribution
- Generous Earned Time Off
- Tuition reimbursement after one year of service
About Asante and Southern Oregon
Asante is a local, community owned and governed, not-for-profit organization that provides comprehensive health care services to more than 550,000 people in a nine-county area of Southern Oregon and Northern California. It includes Asante Ashland Community Hospital in Ashland, Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center in Medford, Asante Three Rivers Medical Center in Grants Pass, Asante Physician Partners throughout the Rogue Valley, and additional health care partnerships. Virtually all medical specialties and services are represented within an organization dedicated to providing exceptional care. With over 5,000 employees, Asante's entities offer outstanding opportunities for career advancement and professional growth. At Asante your work positively impacts your family, friends, neighbors and the community. Experience the difference in how you work, how you live and how you connect.
At Asante we are defined by our values - traits that guide us as we serve patients and the community:
Excellence - Respect - Honesty - Service - Teamwork
Asante is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to employ and advance in employment women, minorities, qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.