Registered Nurse ARRMC (Inpatient Rehab)
Additional Position Details:
Questions? Contact Michael Brophy, Senior Nurse Recruiter for more information at [email protected]
Asante is more than a great hospital system in an amazing location. We are a community of passionate providers and service-focused caregivers who collaborate to deliver amazing patient outcomes; a place where titles don't matter as much as your creativity, drive, and passion. Our culture, values and people create an environment of sustained medical excellence.
The Inpatient Rehabilitation Center (IRC) is a multidisciplinary distinct-part facility located in the 2 West unit of the hospital. It serves referrals from outside and within Asante facilities. Comprised of 15 beds, the unit includes space for therapy (gym, kitchen, and so forth) and a dining room. The predominant diagnoses are stroke (37%), spinal cord (16%), LE amputation (7%) and multi-trauma (7%). It is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
As an Inpatient Rehab Center RN at Asante, you will have the opportunity to:
- Work in a positive team-oriented environment
- Practice your skills in a supportive, development-oriented workplace
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing preferred
- Experience and/or strong interest in rehabilitation of neurological conditions, as well as the other impairment groups common in IRC environments required
- Previous rehab experience preferred
- RN: Registered Nurse licensed by Oregon State Board of Nursing (OSBN) required upon start
- BLS: Basic Life Support for the Healthcare Provider certified through the American Heart Association (AHA) required upon start
- CRRN: Certified Rehabilitation Registered Nurse
- CMSRN: Certified Medical Surgical Registered Nurse
- SCRN: Stroke Certified Registered Nurse
- MSN RN-BC: Medical Surgical Nurse RN Board Certified
What We Offer
- Competitive starting wage
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, and wellness
- Excellent retirement package with up to 6% employer contribution
- Generous Earned Time Off
- Tuition reimbursement after one year of service
About Asante and Southern Oregon
Asante is a local, community owned and governed, not-for-profit organization that provides comprehensive health care services to more than 550,000 people in a nine-county area of Southern Oregon and Northern California. It includes Asante Ashland Community Hospital in Ashland, Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center in Medford, Asante Three Rivers Medical Center in Grants Pass, Asante Physician Partners throughout the Rogue Valley, and additional health care partnerships. Virtually all medical specialties and services are represented within an organization dedicated to providing exceptional care. With over 5,000 employees, Asante's entities offer outstanding opportunities for career advancement and professional growth. At Asante your work positively impacts your family, friends, neighbors and the community. Experience the difference in how you work, how you live and how you connect.
At Asante we are defined by our values - traits that guide us as we serve patients and the community:
Excellence - Respect - Honesty - Service - Teamwork
Asante is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to employ and advance in employment women, minorities, qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.