RN - Resource Team (Med Surg)
Additional Position Details: Union position | FTE: 0.900000 | Full Time | 3rd Shift Nights
NRT RN's earn an additional $3.50 on top of their base hourly rate as well as any other applicable shift differentials!
- Service Line: Medical Surgical Division
External candidates may be eligible for a Recruitment Bonus and/or Relocation Assistance!
This position may be eligible for an employee referral bonus, payable only to our current employees. Please click HERE to learn more details!
Questions? Contact Sr. Nurse Recruiter Michelle Tramblie at [email protected]
Who We Are
Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center's Nursing Resource Team (NRT) is comprised of 3 service lines: Med Surg; Critical Care; and Women's and Children's. We provide staffing support to our service line areas within our hospital and as a team, our goal is to set the bar high when it comes to excellent patient care. With an extensive department orientation, NRT sets you up for success in becoming knowledgeable within your service line. NRT offers patterned schedules, opportunity to gain a foundation throughout various specialties, create friendships across departments, work within an independent and fast-paced environment, all while making an additional hourly differential to our already competitive nursing pay!
We are looking for nurses who can deliver superb health care in a compassionate manner for adult patients. With appropriate orientation, RN's will float to all Critical Care and Emergency departments such as ICU, CCU, the Intermediate Care Unit (IMCU), Medical Surgical, and Women's and Children's Services. If you are committed to excellence, and empowered to streamline and improve operations, we want to talk to you!
Who You Are
- You are an RN who cares about providing compassionate, efficient and high-quality nursing care for a diverse population of patients and their families
- You are known for taking charge, being autonomous and passionate in what you do
- You enjoy a fluctuating, fast-paced environment where you can work within various patient populations
- You are forward-thinking and want to stay up-to-date on new educations offered in nursing
What You'll Do
- Once fully oriented, successfully float between the various departments within the service line to provide nursing relief
- Use your knowledge of all obtained specialties to provide a gold standard of nursing care
- Collaborate interdepartmentally to deliver excellent patient care
- Demonstrate organizational skills in the delivery of nursing care to patients with flexibility and a willingness to adjust priorities in response to patient acuity, volume, staffing and scheduling
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing preferred
- 18 months recent Med Surg or acute care experience or 1 year recent critical care experience within the last 5 years (NRT-Critical Care Service Line)
- 1 year recent Med Surg or acute care experience within the last 5 years (NRT-Women's and Children's Service Line)
- Registered Nurse (RN) licensed by Oregon State Board of Nursing (OSBN) required upon start
- Basic Life Support for the Healthcare Provider (BLS) certified through the American Heart Association (AHA) required upon start
- ACLS: Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (NRT-Critical Care Service Line)
- PALS: Pediatric Advanced Life Support (NRT-Women's and Children's Service Line, NRT-Critical Care Service Line)
- NRP: Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRT-Women's and Children's Service Line)
- CMSRN: Certified Medical Surgical Registered Nurse
- PCCN: Progressive Care Certified Nurse
- CCRN: Critical Care Registered Nurse
- MSN RN-BC: Medical Surgical Nurse RN Board Certified
- RNC-NIC: Registered Nurse Certified - Neonatal Intensive Care
- RNC-OB: Registered Nurse Certified - Inpatient Obstetrics Nurse
What We Offer
- Opportunity to work for an award-winning healthcare system
- An unparalleled, supportive culture that leads to award-winning patient outcomes
- Excellent base pay, shift and education differentials, comprehensive benefits and performance-based bonuses
- Generous time off package including 8 holidays that supports a healthy work/life balance
- Substantial retirement package that includes a 6% employer contribution
- Relocation package available to qualified external candidates
About Asante and Southern Oregon
Asante is a local, community owned and governed, not-for-profit organization that provides comprehensive health care services to more than 550,000 people in a nine-county area of Southern Oregon and Northern California. It includes Asante Ashland Community Hospital in Ashland, Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center in Medford, Asante Three Rivers Medical Center in Grants Pass, Asante Physician Partners throughout the Rogue Valley, and additional health care partnerships. Virtually all medical specialties and services are represented within an organization dedicated to providing exceptional care. With over 5,000 employees, Asante's entities offer outstanding opportunities for career advancement and professional growth. At Asante your work positively impacts your family, friends, neighbors and the community. Experience the difference in how you work, how you live and how you connect.
At Asante we are defined by our values - traits that guide us as we serve patients and the community:
Excellence - Respect - Honesty - Service - Teamwork
Asante is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to employ and advance in employment women, minorities, qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans