RN Discharge Coord/Case Manager ARRMC (Sign-on Eligible)
FTE/Hours: FTE: 1.00/80 hours a pay period
Salary: Starting at $39.14/hr to $53.81/hr, wages will be determined by experience and qualifications
We are currently offering a Highly Competitive Sign On and Retention Bonus package, as well as Relocation Assistance, for qualified external candidates!
The Discharge Coordinator/Case Manager performs a variety of duties centered around the discharge and case management of patients. These responsibilities include: Coordinates plans for discharges involving community resources and alternate levels of care to ensure effective, high quality and cost effective results, and compliance with all regulatory requirements. Case coordination is achieved through a multidisciplinary effort with members of the health care team.
- Associates in nursing required
- Bachelor's degree in nursing or allied health field,preferred
- 2 years of experience in an acute care setting, is required
Please note: Preference will be given to candidates having both experience and education
- Registered Nurse (RN) licensed by Oregon State Board of Nursing
- Certified Case Manager (CCM) by Commission for Case Manager Certification Certified Professional Healthcare Management (CPHM) by McKesson,preferred
- Ability to prioritize job responsibilities and organize workload
- Effectively communicate information related to system, departmental, and patient processes
- Demonstrates flexibility in workload adjustments and volume
- Ability to function in a team environment with healthcare professionals
- Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively represent department to the public and interact with fellow team members, nursing/physician/ancillary staff, third-party payors and patients/families.
- Project management skills; technical support with computer skills; critical thinking; leadership attributes; problem solving skills; ability to gather data and report on findings, preferred.
What We Offer
- Competitive starting wage
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, and wellness
- Excellent retirement package with up to 6% employer contribution
- Generous Earned Time Off
- Tuition reimbursement after one year of service
Asante is more than a great hospital system in an amazing location. We are a community of passionate providers and service-focused caregivers who collaborate to deliver amazing patient outcomes; a place where titles don't matter as much as your creativity, drive, and passion. Our culture, values and people create an environment of sustained medical excellence.
About Asante and Southern Oregon
Asante is a local, community owned and governed, not-for-profit organization that provides comprehensive health care services to more than 550,000 people in a nine-county area of Southern Oregon and Northern California. It includes Asante Ashland Community Hospital in Ashland, Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center in Medford, Asante Three Rivers Medical Center in Grants Pass, Asante Physician Partners throughout the Rogue Valley, and additional health care partnerships. Virtually all medical specialties and services are represented within an organization dedicated to providing exceptional care. With over 5,000 employees, Asante's entities offer outstanding opportunities for career advancement and professional growth. At Asante your work positively impacts your family, friends, neighbors and the community. Experience the difference in how you work, how you live and how you connect.
At Asante we are defined by our values - traits that guide us as we serve patients and the community:
Excellence - Respect - Honesty - Service - Teamwork
Asante is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to employ and advance in employment women, minorities, qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.