Registered Nurse ARRMC (Ortho Neuro)
We are offering a Lucrative and Highly Competitive Sign On and Retention Bonus package - as well as Relocation Assistance - to qualified external candidates!
Contact Michael Brophy, Senior Nurse Recruiter for more information at [email protected]
This position is also eligible for an employee referral bonus, payable only to our current employees. Please visit https://www.asante.org/careers/how-to-apply/refer/ to find out more details!
*all bonus payouts are subject to tax
Asante is more than a great hospital system in an amazing location. We are a community of passionate providers and service-focused caregivers who collaborate to deliver amazing patient outcomes; a place where titles don't matter as much as your creativity, drive, and passion. Our culture, values and people create an environment of sustained medical excellence.
The Neuroscience and Orthopedics unit is made up of a 34 bed Neuro/Ortho and Total Joint Replacement Program Unit. RN to patient ratios for both units are 1:4 -1:5 on day shift and 1:5 - 1:6 on night shift.
As a Neuro/Ortho RN at Asante, you will have an opportunity to:
- Work towards becoming an Orthopedic Certified Nurse
- Work towards becoming a Stroke Certified Nurse
- Become a Medical/Surgical Certified Nurse
- Be a Certified Trainer for Nursing Students/New Graduates
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing preferred
- Previous Neuro/Ortho experience preferred
- Charge Nurse experience preferred
- Experience in an acute patient care environment preferred
- RN: Registered Nurse licensed by Oregon State Board of Nursing (OSBN) required upon start
- BLS: Basic Life Support for the Healthcare Provider certified through the American Heart Association (AHA) required upon start
- SCRN: Stroke Certified Registered Nurse
- CNRN: Certified Neuroscience Registered Nurse
- CMSRN: Certified Medical Surgical Registered Nurse
- ONC: Orthopedic Nursing Certified
- HNC: Holistic Nursing Certified
- MSN RN-BC: Medical Surgical Nurse RN Board Certified
What We Offer
- Competitive starting wage
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, and wellness
- Excellent retirement package with up to 6% employer contribution
- Generous Earned Time Off
- Tuition reimbursement after one year of service
What We Offer Our Flexible Workforce (Per diem/On-call)
- Competitive starting wage
- An additional 15% on top of the base hourly rate (if not an employee already in a benefited position)
- Benefit option available through the Asante Flexible Workforce plan
- Excellent retirement package with up to a 6% employer contribution
About Asante and Southern Oregon
Asante is a local, community owned and governed, not-for-profit organization that provides comprehensive health care services to more than 550,000 people in a nine-county area of Southern Oregon and Northern California. It includes Asante Ashland Community Hospital in Ashland, Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center in Medford, Asante Three Rivers Medical Center in Grants Pass, Asante Physician Partners throughout the Rogue Valley, and additional health care partnerships. Virtually all medical specialties and services are represented within an organization dedicated to providing exceptional care. With over 5,000 employees, Asante's entities offer outstanding opportunities for career advancement and professional growth. At Asante your work positively impacts your family, friends, neighbors and the community. Experience the difference in how you work, how you live and how you connect.
At Asante we are defined by our values - traits that guide us as we serve patients and the community:
Excellence - Respect - Honesty - Service - Teamwork
Asante is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to employ and advance in employment women, minorities, qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.